This item is part of our Considered Collection
The precise transparency of the Trinidad chair almost dissolves in a play of light and shadow, yet at the same time gives the chair a strikingly bold voice. The chair without arms is stackable and comes with optional seat upholstery.
Product made from sustainably sourced materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives.
W: 48,5 cm D: 57 cm H: 85 cm Wt: 4.5 kg Cbm: 0.1 cbm Pcs: 4 Sh: 46,5 cm
Light grey oak stained, lacquered
Grey oak stained, lacquered
Oak smoked stained, lacquered
For more information on available finishes, download the 'Fredericia Upholstery and Surfaces Overview' from the Resources tab.
- - Download Trinidad Architect file package
- - Download Trinidad Chair - Model 3396 Image
- - Download Trinidad Chair - Model 3398 Image
- - Download Trinidad Chair 3398 Image
- - Download Trinidad 3398 Image
- - Download 3398 Trinidad Chair Image
- - Download Trinidad - Model 3398 Image
- - Download Taro - Model 6141 Image
- - Download Trinidad Chair - Model 3998 Image
- - Download Trinidad - Model 3398 Product Sheet
- - Download Trinidad - Model 3396 Product Sheet
Nanna Ditzel (1923-2005), with her postmodernism attitude and rebellion against tradition, became a leading figure in the renewal of Danish design in the 1990's, well after her 70th birthday. Very often, her works had a subjective starting point, which was contrary to specific problems to be solved. However, she had a magnificent ability to transform her artistic dreams into very functional and purposeful designs.