This item is part of our Considered Collection
The precise transparency of the Trinidad chair almost dissolves in a play of light and shadow, yet at the same time gives the chair a strikingly bold voice. Trinidad is also available with seat upholstery.
Product made from sustainably sourced materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives.
W: 61 cm D: 57 cm H: 85 cm Wt: 5 kg Cbm: 0.23 cbm Pcs: 2 Sh: 45,5 cm
Light grey oak stained, lacquered
Grey oak stained, lacquered
Oak smoked stained, lacquered
For more information on available finishes, download the 'Fredericia Upholstery and Surfaces Overview' from the Resources tab.
- - Download Trinidad Armchair Architect file package
- - Download Trinidad Chair - Model 3397 Image
- - Download Trinidad Armchair - Model 3397 Image
- - Download Trinidad Chair - Model 3399 Image
- - Download Trinidad armchair - Model 3399 Image
- - Download Trinidad Armchair - Model 3399 Image
- - Download Trinidad Armchair - Model 3397 Image Image
- - Download Trinidad Armchair - Model 3399 Product Sheet
Nanna Ditzel (1923-2005), with her postmodernism attitude and rebellion against tradition, became a leading figure in the renewal of Danish design in the 1990's, well after her 70th birthday. Very often, her works had a subjective starting point, which was contrary to specific problems to be solved. However, she had a magnificent ability to transform her artistic dreams into very functional and purposeful designs.