This item is part of our Considered Collection
Pon is a series of solid wood side tables in different sizes that are both very stable, versatile and which can be used as either stand-alone furniture or combined in different heights. The smaller Pon tables are modest in size, but large enough for a book, a glass or a tray.
Product made from sustainably sourced materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives.
Ø: 45 cm H: 46 cm Wt: 7 kg Cbm: 0.12 cbm
Oak light oil
Oak smoked and oiled
For more information on available finishes, download the 'Fredericia Upholstery and Surfaces Overview' from the Resources tab.
- - Download Pon Architect file package
- - Download Pon - Model 1280 Image
- - Download Pon - Model 1290 Image
- - Download Pon Table - Model 1280 Image
- - Download Pon - Model 1280 Product Sheet
- - Download Pon - Model 1285 Product Sheet
- - Download Pon - Model 1290 Product Sheet
- - Download Pon - Model 1295 Product Sheet
Born in London in 1959, he graduated at the Royal College of Art and established his first design office in 1986. Immediately after this, he began his lasting and useful cooperation with Cappellini; nowadays, he works in London and in Paris for high level companies such as Alessi, Flos, Rowenta, Sony and Samsung. Each Morrison’s project has a minimal elegance which makes it strongly modern beeing a sort of archetype linked to past, favouring function on expression.