We are looking for a motivated and energetic Commercial Sales Consultant to join our Auckland team. To be successful, you will be customer-focused, have impeccable presentation skills, a keen eye for detail, highly organised and most importantly, you will have a fantastic attitude.
Reports to: NZ Branch Manager
The successful candidate will have demonstrable sales and networking skills, experience in the Auckland or national market is preferred. We value a high level of initiative, a strong work ethic and can-do attitude. The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage workload.
The key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Manage existing networks in the Architecture and Interiors space, delivering fast and effective service while building strong relationships with specifiers and influencers
- Develop leads, new business and engage with clients at market-leading levels
- Meet sales and activity KPI's on a weekly and monthly basis.
Qualification/ Experience Guideline
The successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal/ written essential
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and organized others
- Positive, pro-active nature
If you are someone who can meet challenges with drive, resourcefulness, and excellence, and looking to be part of a friendly, fast-paced team with opportunities for career progression, apply with your cover letter and CV to Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted