Cult is currently recruiting a Sales Administrator at our Auckland Showroom, for an immediate start. To apply for this role or enquire further, please contact James Pryor at email@example.com.
Cult represents some of the best furniture brands in the world. We are a fast paced, mid-size private company with offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We’re currently going through a growth phase and are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join Cult during this exciting time. This is a unique opportunity to join Cult as a Sales Administrator and further your career, whilst working in a vibrant and creative culture at the forefront of the industry.
- Provide full support internally and externally as required to the Cult Sales team;
- Coordinate and project-manage Cult’s deliveries and installations;
- Assist customers within the showroom as needed;
- Provide administration support to Showroom Manager including shipping and imports;
- Contribute to the growth of the business.
To be the successful candidate for this role, we expect that you possess the following attributes:
- Proven success in administration, preferably within the design industry;
- Previous experience and understanding of A&D market;
- Proven results in assisting and supporting a high performing team;
- Strong networking and influencing skills;
- Polished presentation and communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial approach.
To apply for this role or enquire further, please contact James Pryor at firstname.lastname@example.org.